Who we are
- We are a group of Toulouse-based researchers, from both academia and industry, sharing a strong interest in Deep Learning.
- For a list of group members, see Members on the left.
- We are supported by ANITI, the Toulouse 3IA project. See Sponsors.
What we do
Our aims are to:
- Design novel state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms, by drawing on knowledge from multiple disciplines. Publish our research in the top journals and conferences.
- Transfer existing and novel technologies to our community.
- Inform, educate, train our community members. Share and spread our knowledge. See events for past and future events.
How to join us?
- To join the group, click Register. This will get you included in our mailing list, where you will receive announcements for events, relevant information, or an occasional newsletter. You will also appear in our members list, and you will be able to post messages in our forum.
- Registration is free, everyone is welcome (including students, post-docs, etc.).